Share this Story
‘ If Black Stars Beat Supper Eagle’s, I Won’t Go To Qatar’ says Dangote Discloses.
Posted on: 6th February,2022
Ghana and Nigeria, the two nations were eliminated out from the AFCON2021 at the beginning phase of the Afcon.
Dangote, Africa’s most extravagant man said Nigeria fitting the bill to the world cup will carry pride to the Nation and not just him.
He proceeded by adding that, should Nigeria fail to qualify, he has no business in Qatar.
Ghanaians responding to the news says that, in spite of the fact that they were highly disillusioned in the Black Stars for their appalling presentation in ‘AFCON’, yet they are exceptionally hopeful they would beat the Supper Eagle to quality for FIFA 2022 World Cup.
First leg: Cape Coast Sports Stadium, Cape Coast, Ghana.
- Nelson Mandela’s granddaughter Zoleka Mandela dies of cancer
- Meta Launches WhatsApp Channels Globally
- Anti-monarchy campaigners stage protest inside Buckingham Palace
- Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford Unharmed in Car Accident, No Injuries Reported
- Usher Announced as Main Act for Apple Music Super Bowl Halftime Show in 2024
LATEST MOVIES & TV SERIES
© 2021. Dovismall.com All Rights Reserved.