Share this Story
Am Ready To Play For Ghana ‘If’ says Callum Hudson Odi
Posted on: 31st January,2022
Chelsea player maker, Callum Hudson Odoi is ready to don the Ghana Blackstars colours.
Ghana who performed horribly at the AFCON 2021 sacked their coach, Milovan and they are yet to replace him.
According to Yaw Apofo Jnr, a sport media personality Odoi is now ready to play for Blackstars if they bring in Chris Hughton, this was revealed through Muftawu Nabila‘s show.
Ghana is in dying need of getting committed players who are willing to play their heart out for their country.
Ghana is now preparing to form a formidable team to face Nigeria super eagles in the upcoming World Cup qualifying Clash.
- Nelson Mandela’s granddaughter Zoleka Mandela dies of cancer
- Meta Launches WhatsApp Channels Globally
- Anti-monarchy campaigners stage protest inside Buckingham Palace
- Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford Unharmed in Car Accident, No Injuries Reported
- Usher Announced as Main Act for Apple Music Super Bowl Halftime Show in 2024
Europe:Barcelona close to signing Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang on loan until end of season – report
UK:Mason Greenwood’s girlfriend Harriet Robson shares pictures of bloody face after accusing star of domestic violence
January 22, 2022
LATEST MOVIES & TV SERIES
January 29, 2022
© 2021. Dovismall.com All Rights Reserved.