Share this Story
UK: Chris Kirkland says Kurt Zouma incident “worse than racism”
Posted on: 11th February,2022
EX-England ace Chris Kirkland has been forced to “apologise” after saying Kurt Zouma’s cat-kicking video was “worse than racism”.
2 Chris Kirkland was forced to readdress his comments on BBC after saying the cat abuse was ‘worse than racism’
Kurt Zouma has been DROPPED by his sponsor Adidas But the ex-goalie came under scrutiny when he suggested that Zouma’s actions were “worse than racism” and that the FA should step in.
“This is worse if anything, what is the difference?”
“Obviously I mentioned racism and about if players have been banned before, I know I said that it’s possibly worse and that but what I meant was animals can’t defend themselves – they’ve not got a voice.
An Adidas spokesperson said: “We have concluded our investigation and can confirm Kurt Zouma is no longer an Adidas contracted athlete.”
The defender, 27, will now not feature in this Sunday’s Premier League clash against Leicester
- Nelson Mandela’s granddaughter Zoleka Mandela dies of cancer
- Meta Launches WhatsApp Channels Globally
- Anti-monarchy campaigners stage protest inside Buckingham Palace
- Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford Unharmed in Car Accident, No Injuries Reported
- Usher Announced as Main Act for Apple Music Super Bowl Halftime Show in 2024
February 7, 2022
LATEST MOVIES & TV SERIES
February 10, 2022
© 2021. Dovismall.com All Rights Reserved.