Europe: Roman Abramovich to sell Chelsea
Posted on: 2nd March,2022
I would like to address the speculation in media over the past few days in relation to my ownership of Chelsea FC.
The sale of the Club will not be fast-tracked but will follow due process.
The foundation will be for the benefit of all victims of the war in Ukraine.
This includes providing critical funds towards the urgent and immediate needs of victims, as well as supporting the long-term work of recovery.
Please know that this has been an incredibly difficult decision to make, and it pains me to part with the Club in this manner.
It has been a privilege of a lifetime to be part of Chelsea FC and I am proud of all our joint achievements.
- Seven-Goal Thriller as Kane Shines: Bayern Munich Triumphs 4-3 Over Manchester United
- Prince William Snub by New York Mayor Eric Adams
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s Manchester United Homecoming: A Tale of High Hopes and Unforeseen Challenges Under Solskjaer
- Fragments of U.S. F-35 Fighter Jet Discovered One Day After Pilot’s Ejection from Aircraft
- Empoli received 7 goals from Jose Mourinho’s As Roma side
- California woman loses limbs after battling bacterial infection from tilapia