Share this Story
Sulley Muntari sign with Hearts of Oak?
Posted on: 31st January,2022
Sulley Muntari has been training with Ghana Premier League champions recently.
He is currently without a club after parting ways with Spanish side Albacete in the summer of 2019.
He has since lined up for the likes of AC Milan, Sunderland, Pescara,
Deportivo La Coruna and Inter Milan, where he won the Champions League.
In 2020, while interacting with his fans on Instagram Live,
the midfielder revealed his love for Kotoko, but was quick to
add that he wasn’t ruling out a move to Hearts of Oak either.
- Seven-Goal Thriller as Kane Shines: Bayern Munich Triumphs 4-3 Over Manchester United
- Prince William Snub by New York Mayor Eric Adams
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s Manchester United Homecoming: A Tale of High Hopes and Unforeseen Challenges Under Solskjaer
- Fragments of U.S. F-35 Fighter Jet Discovered One Day After Pilot’s Ejection from Aircraft
- Empoli received 7 goals from Jose Mourinho’s As Roma side
Europe:Barcelona close to signing Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang on loan until end of season – report
UK:Mason Greenwood’s girlfriend Harriet Robson shares pictures of bloody face after accusing star of domestic violence
January 18, 2022
LATEST MOVIES & TV SERIES
January 29, 2022
© 2021. Dovismall.com All Rights Reserved.