Share this Story
UK: Benjamin Mendy: Man City defender faces new attempted rape charge
Posted on: 3rd February,2022
Manchester City footballer Benjamin Mendy has showed up in court to confront another claim of endeavored RAPE.
The 27-year-old showed up in the dock at Chester Crown Court, where an appointed authority decided that the new charge the France worldwide appearances can now be accounted for.
Mendy currently comes up against nine indictments on the whole, including seven counts of assault including six affirmed casualties.
At the pre-preliminary hearing, Judge Patrick Thompson asked attorneys to guarantee there is no postponement and that the case will be prepared as he put it down on the calendar for a preliminary, assessed to endure as long as about a month and a half, beginning on July 25
- Nelson Mandela’s granddaughter Zoleka Mandela dies of cancer
- Meta Launches WhatsApp Channels Globally
- Anti-monarchy campaigners stage protest inside Buckingham Palace
- Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford Unharmed in Car Accident, No Injuries Reported
- Usher Announced as Main Act for Apple Music Super Bowl Halftime Show in 2024
Africa: Reason Why CAF rejected Baba Yara Sports Stadium for 2022 World Cup play-offs against Nigeria• February 2, 2022
LATEST MOVIES & TV SERIES
© 2021. Dovismall.com All Rights Reserved.